Public Works

Utility Maps

Home  Departments  Public Works  Utility Maps

The maps applications accessed through this web page provide a visual display of data for your convenience. The data provided within the maps do not represent exact locations of utilities and is for informational purposes only. All Utility line locates must be reported by calling 811 and a City Right of Way Permit is required prior to performing any excavations or Water/Sewer repairs within City Right of Way. Any questions pertaining to a specific property can be directed to the City of Shelton Public Works Department.