Utility Bill Payments
Utility bill payments can be completed in the following ways:
- NEW: Online at municipalonlinepayments.com/sheltonwa
- In person at the Shelton Civic Center (525 West Cota Street), open 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (NOTE: The Civic Center is currently closed to members of the public due to COVID-19.)
- Through the dropbox located in the front parking lot of the Shelton Civic Center (525 West Cota Street)
- By mail, addressed to the Shelton Civic Center (525 West Cota Street)
For more information on bill payment options, contact Customer Service at (360) 426-4491.Assistance programs
Low-Income Discount Program
The City of Shelton has two low-income discount programs (one for seniors aged 62 or older, and the other for disabled customers). Both programs offer a 17% discount on City utility bills.
- To view the City's policy on low-income discounts, click here: Utility Discount for Low-Income Senior and Disabled Citizens (PDF)
- Low-income senior discount application: Application for Low-Income Senior Citizens (PDF)
- Low-income disabled customers application: Application for Low-Income Disabled Citizens (PDF)
- Applications for low-income disabled customers are reviewed by the Community Action Council of Lewis, Mason, and Thurston Counties (www.caclmt.org).